- Provides default value nodes for common types.
Value Store System
- Store & retrieve values by Name Key or GameplayTag associated with specific objects.
- Able to use this system in a global manner also.
- Collect and apply all the stored attributes in bulk with a structure that can be saved.
- Quickly setup message connections betwee actors in a level.
- Actors can define acceptable messages to receive, and expected messages that they will broadcast.
- Select an actor in the level viewport, and edit its outgoing messages. OnOutGoingMessage -> DoIncommingMessage on TargetActor.
- View list of incomming messages to your actor from other actors.
- Set up static implementation handlers for processing a batch of messages. These can be paired with Interfaces, so any actor with an interface automatically supports a defined group of in-comming messages. Usually related to the Interface’s own functions.